Many organizations are starting to realize that while management by objectives (MBOs) and SMART goals were powerful goal setting tools when markets moved slowly, slow-moving markets are no longer the reality for most industries. In fast-moving markets where companies must be able to adapt strategies and execution quickly, OKRs are a much more effective and successful goal setting system.
Adaptive Strategy Execution
Recently we collaborated with our partner, Gtmhub, to review “adaptive strategy execution” and how goal setting with OKRs enables it. If you’re not familiar with the 7 predictive indicators of effective strategy execution you’ll definitely want to watch our webinar.
You’ll also learn more about:
- What is “adaptive strategy execution”?
- The role of OKRs in strategy execution
- How OKRs enable and improve strategy execution
- How to measure the effectiveness of your strategy execution
- The 5 OKR superpowers
- How to maximize the benefits of OKRs
If you’re interested in learning more about how a shift to OKRs can improve your organization’s strategy execution, contact us.